Saturday, July 19, 2008

Miss Myrtle Up and Running!

Well Miss Myrtle's Babies Web site is up and running - finally! Annie with In A Pickle Web Designs saved me - I just could not get it to load for some unknown reason. :) It looks great and we are getting ready to start filling it with products and information to raise money for pre-term babies and research! The Web address is www.missmyrtlesbabies.com - I believe it may take some time to get it rolling but we are over the first hump. Now we have to file the paperwork for the non-profit. We have 3 board members so far - Ms. Carol Martin, Ms. Ann Epting, and myself. I would like to add maybe one or two more for ideas and points of view. If you drop by let us know what you think as we grow and develop the site and the group!
Lynne
www.linniepies.com
www.wordlee.com
www.missmyrtlesbabies.com

No comments: