Monday, July 14, 2008

Changes! July 14, 2008


Well things are changing around here almost every day! This is my first entry onto the "Official" blog. In the past we have just used a page in our Web site to post the blogs but I thought it may be time to make a change!


We have also completely changed the Web sites to move them more to the craft side as I no longer have any active administrative contracts. I have been working very hard to get the Web pages some activity and start adding more dolls and babies!! We are also working on a new site which will be a non-profit to benefit BABIES!! My favorite topic!! The new site will be Miss Myrtles Babies in honor of a dear frind of mine that died a couple of months ago - Ms. Myrtle Baker. She faught a long battle with Cancer and she is now at peace. Watch for more info on this site - I hope it will do much good!!! This little guy will be our logo - he is "Thinking Andy" which is very appropriate since my oldest is named Andy! I have fallen in love with Shweet Potato Designs and Carmen over there worked this up for me. I just love her graphics and will be using them on all three sites. Change can be very exciting after all!!

2 comments:

Sandy said...

I am glad to see you up and running. I am sure this site will do well and if there is anything I can do to help you can count on me.
Sandy

shweetpotato said...

Ohhhh Your SOOO sweet to mention me :D omgosh that new preemie baby is SOO adorable, I wish I was a sewer hehe, Carm