Friday, January 13, 2012

Words in a House.....

This adorable little house was created by Artist Susan Branch whom I love!  Looking at it gave me the idea that I should create something out of words this year.  Not a novel idea but I thought it would be fun.  I have been working on another blog about Thanksgiving - something different to be thankful each day for 365 days.  How wonderful would it be to have a shape made up of the words of thanksgiving.  I surely don't have any of the talent or imagination that Susan Branch has but I may just borrow her idea.  She has another one on her site that is a tea pot full of recipes - just love it.  You can find her at SusanBranch.com.  You won't be disappointed if you visit her site - it is full of wonderful ideas and recipes and colorful artwork that will tickle your brain.  I just can't get enough.  I have one of her Christmas books and it is so worn from my use of it and I keep it out all year long.  So thankful for people like Susan who keep us smiling!  ;o)

No comments: