Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Looking for Inspiration....

Allsorts.com
I don't know about you, but I am always looking online for inspiration and ideas for creativity.  One of my very favorite haunts is Allsorts.com!  This is her little winter Zoe and there are so many ideas and free templates tumbling out of her site that you can't possibly leave without some ideas in your head.  My Pinterest is just full of her pics.  Right now I am hoping to make something out of her Advent Calendar idea - so adorable.

Another sight I really love is the Better Homes and Gardens web site - they are packed with all sorts of food and sewing, crafting and more - many free patterns and beautiful pictures. 

Next in my daily inspiration trek is The Inspired Room - such a fun place to hang out and she gathers ideas from all over the online community and I just drool over the rooms there.  From there you can travel to hundreds of similarly creative sites through her links.  Get settled in with a warm drink and a comfy chair for this one.  I can browse these sites for hours until my fingers are numb!

As we make our way through the holidays, I am searching for inspiring sites and their ideas and I will keep you posted on my adventures here.....lots of free fun and I can feel my brain buzzing already!!

No comments: