Thursday, November 7, 2013

Puttin Out the Leaves.....

I so love the holidays!!  It all begins with Halloween and then Thanksgiving along with Christmas and New Years!  I know there are others but this time of the year just seems so magical.  It seems that for weeks on end we get to be excited, full of Love and anticipation.  Everyone just seems to step a little livelier and have more Joy in their hearts.  I only wish I knew a better way to hold onto this all year long.

I am one of those people who is always working on one holiday about the time the other one shows up - I am still puttin out the leaves when I should be Christmas shopping and getting ready for the tree.  I think I am just trying to make it all last a little longer and of course I am just always behind and procrastinate.  But that's another story.

I know I am not alone - there are lots of blogs about enjoying the Fall season and then the Holidays.  We all try to grab all that we can from each day because it seems so far away before it comes again. 

Well here is my craft tip for today.  A good friend gave me this one and most may already know about it but here goes.  If you want free use clip art and images for scrapbooking and crafts, just go to Google.com and enter the subject.  For the one above I just entered thanksgiving images and tons popped up.  The click on the one you like and then left click to save as an image file.  There are so many uses for these and they are beautiful.  Just another way to Savor the Season!

No comments: